Thursday, November 13, 2014

Passion Project

What do you want to do for your project? What will this look like? How long will this take you to achieve? Why do you want to do this for your project? What are you looking to achieve? How will you know if you have accomplished?

     For my passion project I want to be able to make people truly smile. I want to make each person smile by me being able to show or do an act that will make them happy. I was thinking about volunteering with my step-mom in this group to help people who are having problems with their own life. Problems such as being anorexic, my step-mom has been wanting to do this for a while but she wanted me to volunteer with her. Now that I put thought into it, I do.

    This will probably take a while because in order for the clinic to accept my mom and I there are several steps to take for the safety of the people there. At the most two weeks. I know I will be successful once I see people improving their lives and not having any depression. Just to have an elated expression on their face. The volunteering is as long as I want it to be, because new people keep coming in for help. I will also do more research on every patient and on the clinic. Like that I will be able to share this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment