Saturday, January 31, 2015

AoW Impressions

     I honestly thought this was a good to be presented with different news topics by our peers. It was very interesting how everyone had similarities and differences in the articles. In a way, we got to know what we all care about or interest us in the world. Though I learned a lot, it was not enough. The amount of time was not enough. I was a bit rushed when I presented my article and some people took their time when presenting which was all a scramble. Maybe if it we would have started the class period before it would have been enough to learn more. I did not get to everyone but I did get to most. Overall, I enjoyed this activity it was just the time that got to me.

     I learned more about Stuart Scott and his battle with cancer. Which made me admire his way of being a Sports Anchor. Stuart Scott changed the way of sports being announced. ISIS is definitely a major issue to the world as well as global warming which raised the seas in 2014. I also learned about new laws from different counties which are similar to ours in the US. One classmate had an article about all the problems our world is trying to persevere through and turns those problems into something positive. In a way the writer is trying to calm the audience about everything. This was the last presentation I received before it was time for me to present. (I was the third group) Which is a good way to end my knowledge on the world.

     The article that that would turn a negative problem to a positive really left me thinking. Not on that article specifically but on all of them. Yes, our world is going through hardships and will always be. Eventually those hardships might disappear and new ones will appear. It is the way it has always been. We all learn from mistakes which is why we have to stay informed about the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment