Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Year, New Goal

     My academic goal for this New Year is to not procrastinate on assignments anymore. I have found procrastination a huge issue this school year, struggling to keep my grades up because I wait until the last minute. There was a time when I did not procrastinate, that time I remember being stress free. Therefore, I am positive my procrastination will be gone. 

    My personal goal is to be more connected with my family and friends. Recently, I saw many family members and realized that we are no longer close. I miss my cousins and other family members. We all used to be close, and we should be because we all live in the same area. In the future when I will try to plan some days when my cousins and I could spend time together. 


     Overall, I hope to succeed in many things this year. 2015 will be busy year for me, I have graduation, my confirmation, and quince. I would like all these events to turn out okay.  I also wish and hope all the people around me to have a good 2015 by living and being happy. I ask 2015 to please be good to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment