Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"Dead Promised Love"

Found Poetry




(In case you can't see it)

"Dead Promised Love"

Night thoughts warmed at the memory

Sweet love is dead

We're all God's people
acquaintance 
You can't be honorary

Aren't you even listening to me?

You promised

     The main point is that a person is talking to his/her dead lover. There is a missing story with an unknown promise behind this poem and can only be filled with your imagination. I drew a city underneath because of the third line and the setting of night clouds of the memories that lover is having. Nothing was really inspired to do this poem probably just the word choices this page has is what made me wonder what kind of poem I can make. Please comment what you think this poem means or what is the missing story, I would love to hear my classmates ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I'm going to give everyone time in class to view the Found poetry!

    ReplyDelete